Ready to showcase your talents… and make some money?
At Great Northern, we want our guests to feel right at home- like they’re walking into the neighborhood tavern where friends and family meet up to enjoy amazing food and excellent service. We want our guests to appreciate the entire experience week after week, month after month- and that experience begins with you. If you are energetic, genuinely care about providing amazing service, and enjoy being part of a hard-working team, we want you!
Completes all assigned prep work and sets up Expo’s station. Monitors ticket times. Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time standards. Prepares all menu items according to Great Northern’s recipes, plate presentations and specifications. Completes side duties including, but not limited to stocking, bussing tables, cleaning back of the house areas, washing dishes and cleaning. Follow Expo absolutes. Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Prepares menu items according to Great Northern’s recipes, cook line, plate presentations and specifications, sends food out to the correct tables, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Sets up work station, cleans, stocks, and restocks workstations.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Acts as communication liaison between the Back of House and the Front of House. Constantly cleans work areas as needed.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Previous cooking/serving experience preferred
- Ability to accurately read, interpret and prepare all of Great Northern’s guidelines
- Ability to prepare and present menu items per recipes
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by Guest and prepare and cook food according to instructions
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to fellow employees, Front of House staff, and Guests.
Job Type: Full-time