Ready to showcase your talents… and make some money?
At Great Northern, we want our guests to feel right at home- like they’re walking into the neighborhood tavern where friends and family meet up to enjoy amazing food and excellent service. We want our guests to appreciate the entire experience week after week, month after month- and that experience begins with you. If you are energetic, genuinely care about providing amazing service, and enjoy being part of a hard-working team, we want you!
Provide Guests and Team Members with clean and sanitized utensils, plate ware, glassware and equipment. Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Washes plateware, glassware, silverware, pots/pans and kitchen utensils according to sanitation and cleaning procedures. Ensures dishes are sanitized and available as needed.
- Places clean plate ware, glassware, silverware, utensils and pot/pans in specified shelves according to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Sets up dish machine in the AM and closes down machine in the PM according to company procedures.
- Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine. Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift. Keeps sanitation solution up to company codes at all times.
- Keeps dish areas clean by sweeping, mopping floors, wiping countertops, and emptying trash.
- Trouble-shoots dishwasher machine malfunctions.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Occasionally assist in food preparation.
- Maintains and understands chemicals used for cleaning processes.
- High School graduate preferred
- Previous dishwashing or restaurant experience preferred
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment
- Handles multiple tasks and exercise good judgment
- Has good prioritization and organization skills
Job Type: Full-time